Looking for a smooth and worry-free ride? Consider the Bushido Smart Interactive Indoor Cycling Trainer from Tacx.
The Bushido Smart is able to replicate inclines up to 15% and to endure sprints up to 1400 Watts. With its swift responsiveness, this is the perfect trainer for high power intervals and the simulation of steep climbs.
Workout and ride anywhere you want with the Tacx Bushido Smart. The Bushido Smart is equipped with a generator that creates energy from your cycling movement. This energy is used to power its electronics, so the Bushido Smart doesn't need an external power source. This fully interactive wireless trainer is an impressive and innovative piece of engineering.
The Bushido's Dynamic inertia is developed to control the mass inertia (ride feel) as realistically as possible. Unlike the mass inertia of a flywheel, Dynamic inertia compensates for weight, speed and angle of inclination. This ensures the most realistic and smooth ride feel.
The Tacx Bushido Smart trainer is designed with a large 40 mm diameter roll, to minimize slip and noise. The roll is made from two materials: a hardened steel sleeve with a soft core of elastogel. The steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer, while the elastogel absorbs vibrations to reduce noise.
The Bushido is extremely user-friendly; making it easy to connect directly to the Tacx Cycling apps, rather than using a handlebar connect. Its Smart technology enables you to train with popular training apps, like Zwift & Tacx.
When the Bushido Smart isn’t connected to a smartphone, tablet or computer, it behaves as a fluid trainer. This means the trainer behaves progressively: when your speed increases, the resistance increases as well. So it is possible to use this trainer in a “stand-alone” status.
All Tacx smart trainers measure speed, power and cadence accurately, without the need for external sensors. However, when you want to use an external sensor, it can be used and connected easily.
Tacx wheel-on trainers are easy to setup. With two easy clicks, your bike is securely locked in the trainer frame, making sure that your bike is safely fixed, and doesn’t go anywhere.
Sound like your cup of tea? Grab your own Bushido Smart Indoor Trainer to get the most out of your training sessions.
- Type of trainer: Interactive Smart trainer with wireless motor brake
- Magnets: 4 Neodymium magnets
- Transmission: Roller, 40 mm
- Electrical requirements: None
- Power indicator: 7 LEDs
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): None
- Firmware upgradable: Yes
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130mm, MTB 135mm. Adapters for other widths available
- Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB, if necessary with axle skewer, 29" wheel with Tacx trainer tire
- Supplied with: Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm), Front wheel support
- Max. power (40 km/h): 1400 Watts
- Max. incline: 15%
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 44Nm
- Max. brake force: 128N
- Flywheel: Virtual & actual of 2.6 lb (1.2 kg)
- Mass inertia: variable to 132.3 lbs lb (60 kg)
- Calibration: Spin down
- Footprint (L x W): 26.6 × 25.6 in (675 × 650 mm)
- Height: 16.1 in (410 mm)
- Dimensions when folded: 22.2×16.1×9.65 in (565×410×245mm)
- Weight: 23.9 lbs (10.8 kg)
- Article number: T2780
DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ FE-C bike computers and stand-alone. Connect to computer via ANT+ antenna
- Output: Speed, Cadence, Power
- Read out on: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watch, computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy: < 5%
Tacx Bushido Smart
Tacx Bushido Smart