FSA Bike Components
Full Speed Ahead makes some of the finest bicycle components for road, triathlon and more.
Stainless steel pedal washers - Sold in pairs
- Steel star nuts for anchoring headset compression in steel or alloy steerer tubes
Weight-savings is no excuse to have an ill-fitting cockpit. Shave every possible gram with these Carbon Headset Spacers from FSA, and ensure your bike fit is right on the money.
This is a MegaExo Left Crank Bolt for 19mm MegaExo Cranks. - M12 bolt
$4.25 - $6.59
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
It seems so small and insignificant, yet it's so important. The BB30 Wave Spring Washer is the keystone in your bottom bracket assembly, providing compression for proper setup and bearing preload, while helping to maintain adjustment after it's dialed in just right. They're also quite easy to lose or damage, so grab a few while you're at it.
ISIS cranks have been around a long time, and they're still a great design. If you've got one, keep it in top working condition with these quality crank bolts from FSA. - ISIS-compatible - M12
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
Snap rings are pretty ingenious, except they love to launch in an impossible-to-track direction when removing or installing. Maybe you should keep a spare set of these BB30 Inner Snap Rings, just in case.
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
$8.99 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
- M30 cap with self-extracting crank bolt and washer - Compatible with 2013 and newer FSA Gossamer cranks
Your frame is BB30 or PF30. Your crank is 386EVO. No sweat. This adapter from FSA makes it happen. - For road use - Weight: 50g
Cable stop for Metropolis Patterson geared cranksets.
The perfect bike fit is priceless. These FSA Polycarbonate Headset Spacers, however, are very affordable, and an easy way to dial in that fit for optimum performance and comfort.
$11.99 - $47.99
FSA ATB chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any mountain drivetrain. Available in alloy and steel options.
$12.99 - $14.99
Dial in the perfect cockpit by spacing your stem with these lightweight, easy-to-install Aluminum Headset Stack Spacers from FSA.
Protect the heart of your bike with this FSA BB30 MTB Bearing Cover Kit, and keep your drivetrain cranking smoothly no matter how rough the trail gets.
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Bolt for 19mm MegaExo alloy cranks - Designed to fit alloy FSA cranks only - Includes M12 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Bolt for 24mm MegaExo alloy cranks - Designed to fit alloy FSA cranks only - Includes M17 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
$12.99 - $38.99
FSA Pro chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any mountain drivetrain. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy - Shifting ramps and stainless pins for improved performance
This is an FSA Self Extracting Crank Bolt for Hollow Carbon MegaExo Light Cranks - Designed to fit hollow carbon FSA cranks only - Includes M17 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
This is an FSA Self-Extracting Left Crank Arm Bolt for Mega Exo ATB Cranks - 30mm long - 14g - Designed to fit FSA ATB cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
$13.99 - $14.99
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
Dirt and grime have no place in your bottom bracket. Keep them at bay by always ensuring your FSA BB30 Bearing Covers are in good shape. Keep a replacement set on hand to extend the life of your expensive, silky-smooth BB30 bottom bracket.
This pair of spacers from FSA adapts a 386 EVO crankset to a 68mm BB30 or PF30 frame using the existing BB30/PF30 bottom bracket designed for your frame.
$14.99 - $39.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
Page 1 of 6 Next page